Laboratory conducted for lecture by prof. dr hab. Eugeniusz Żukowski in the winter semester 2019/2020.
- LCRS and LSS regulations: LCRSandLSSregulations.pdf
- Special regulations: regulations_r1052.pdf
- Emergency procedure plan: emergency_procedure_plan.pdf
- Emergency manual regarding calibration sources: emergency_manual_cs.pdf
- Instruction for continuous dose rate control station: instruction_cdrcs.pdf
Accounting tasks [A] and laboratory experiments [L]:
- [A01] Radioactive decay law: PFJiCE_tasks_01.pdf
- [A02] Registration statistics: PFJiCE_tasks_02.pdf
- [L01] Statistics of nuclear processes: PFJiCE_experiment_01.pdf
- [A03] Absorption of γ radiation by matter: PFJiCE_tasks_03.pdf
- [L02] Measurement of γ radiation absorption: PFJiCE_experiment_02.pdf
- [L03] The investigations of nuclear decay via coincidence technique: PFJiCE_experiment_03.pdf
- [L04] Gamma radiation spectroscopy (energetic calibration): PFJiCE_experiment_04.pdf
Before the classes, there will be conducted short exams checking the state of knowledge and preparation for performing the given experiment. One can collect 5 points from each exam.
After the experiment, an appropriate report should be written. The maximum score on each report is 15 points.
The condition for passing the laboratory is to obtain over 50% of points from reports and exams.