Laboratory conducted for lecture by dr hab. Katarzyna Rećko in the winter semester 2019/2020.
- General physics + Erasmus: Experiments_allocation_FO_Erasmus.pdf
Health and safety regulations:
Measurement uncertainty tasks:
- Exercise 09: IPF_09_ENG.pdf
- Exercise 10: IPF_10_ENG.pdf
- Exercise 11: IPF_11_ENG.pdf
- Exercise 14: IPF_14_ENG.pdf
- Exercise 17: IPF_17_ENG.pdf
- Exercise 24: IPF_24_ENG.pdf
- Exercise 26: IPF_26_ENG.pdf
- Exercise 29: IPF_29_ENG.pdf
- Exercise 31: IPF_31_ENG.pdf
- Exercise 37: IPF_37_ENG.pdf
- Exercise 38: IPF_38_ENG.pdf
- Exercise 45: IPF_45_ENG.pdf
Before the classes, there will be conducted short exams checking the state of knowledge and preparation for performing the given experiment. One can collect 36 points from these exams (3 points for each weekly experiment and 6 points for each two-week experiment).
After the experiment, an appropriate report should be written. The maximum score on the reports is 84 points (7 points for each weekly experiment and 14 points for each two-week experiment).
One can collect 120 points in total.
The condition for passing the laboratory is to obtain over 50% of points from reports and exams.
During the last classes, students are entitled to re-perform one of their experiments to correct it or make up for their absence.