Laboratory conducted for lecture by prof. dr hab. Eugeniusz Żukowski in the winter semester 2019/2020.
Health and safety regulations:
- Special regulations: regulations_SoM.pdf
- Emergency manual regarding calibration sources: emergency_manual_cs.pdf
- 01. The statistics of the nuclear processes: BM_01_ENG.pdf
- 02. Measurement of γ radiation absorption: BM_02_ENG.pdf
- 03. Stefan-Boltzmann’s law of radiation: BM_03_ENG.pdf
- 04. Franck-Hertz experiment: BM_04_ENG.pdf
- 05. External photoelectric effect and Planck’s constant: BM_05_ENG.pdf
Before the classes, there will be conducted short exams checking the state of knowledge and preparation for performing the given experiment. One can collect 3 points from each exam.
After the experiment, an appropriate report should be written. The maximum score on each report is 7 points.
The condition for passing the laboratory is to obtain over 50% of points from reports and exams.