We invite you to participate in the 7th edition of the conference:
which will be held on 27-28 May 2021
The conference will be held online!
It is our pleasure to invite young researchers and PhD students to prepare presentations about innovative solutions (social, organisational, marketing, product, and process-related) addressed to business entities.
- Circular Economy
- Mechanics, Mechatronics and Nanotechnologies
- Management of Mineral Resources
- Environmental Protection
- Economics and Management
- Energy Industry
- New Information and Communication Technologies
- University Social Responsibility
The development and implementation of innovation is being widely discussed now both at the EU forum as well as in Poland. Many documents emphasize the need to create a knowledge-based economy by means of increasing scientific potential, mobility of academic staff, and commercialization of inventions and innovations. Therefore, the purpose of the conference is to promote innovative solutions which are largely created by young scientists and students.
Three special sessions have been chosen as additional thematic areas showing the results of projects and looking for a broad discussion on how the circular economy business model and an additional course for future raw materials sector managers are foreseen by young researchers:
- oto-GOZ – focused on transformation towards a circular economy on macro, meso and micro level,
- RMs Manager. Raw Materials Manager Course – implemented for students to give them the possibility of expanding knowledge and prepare professional personnel in the field of Management in Raw Materials sector,
- PackAlliance – focused on developing Education Program on innovative Circular Economy processes for the future plastics packaging industry.
All sessions will be in English. The results of international cooperation and European projects are welcome.
The participation in the conference is free of charge. Certificates will only be issued if the speaker is present during the oral or poster session.
Due to the COVID-19 virus outbreak, the conference will be held online. The necessary condition of participation is filling out and submitting an electronic form by May 10, 2021.
The abstracts will be accepted by the Scientific Committee by May 13, 2021.